About Us and our Services
Quality homes are provided and located in pleasant neighborhood settings between the beautiful Delta countryside of the Sacramento River and majestic Mt. Diablo within the cities of Concord and Pittsburg.
Our residential care program serves girls only aged 10-17 who are either moving toward reunification with their families or emancipation toward independent living at age 18. Our foster family program serves both girls and boys ages infant to 17 years old who are placed with foster families approved and accredited through our Foster Family Agency. Most of the children come to us from emergency shelters and are struggling with emotional, personal and behavioral issues related to abuse and/or neglect.
- Develop individualized "Needs and Service" plan and regular reviews.
- Develop discharge plans.
- Provide 24-hour awake direct care and supervision.
- Provide public school enrollment.
- Help find employment work experience for those old-enough, if desired.
- Provide group and individual counseling.
- Facilitate enrollment in Independent Living Skill Training Programs as needed.
- Facilitate enrollment in school or community sports, music, and art programs if desired.
- Provide direct care counseling and volunteer mentors from the community.
- Provide transportation for medical/dental appointments, school and other activities as needed.
- Provide on-site Social Work and mental health services.
Individual Foster Family Homes
Through our Foster Family Agency, we also have qualified foster families for placement of children [boys and girls] ages infant thru 17 years of age. To learn more about becoming a Foster Parent click here.
Fees for services are paid through county AFDC-Foster Care Funds at a rate classified level, RCL 10. Charitable contributions are essential and are provided by individuals, groups, corporations, foundations, religious organizations, bequests, grants, memorial/honorarium gifts, and special fund raising events.
Our Speakers Bureau